The Indiana Biosciences Research Institute’s (IBRI) vision is to build a world-class organization of researchers and business professionals that catalyze activities across the life sciences community. To achieve our vision, we look for curious and collaborative team members who are energized by innovation, guided by integrity and inspired by diversity.
Life at the IBRI means working with experienced team members, collaborating with researchers from around the world and innovating to make a difference in the lives of patients. Our colleagues bring diverse ideas and experiences to our work, are dedicated to living out our mission and are passionate about translational science.
Here, you’ll have the opportunity to use and refine the skills you’ll need to advance your career at the IBRI, in academia or in industry. Examples include:
- Assistant investigator initiated a research program and was awarded a multi-year federal grant to continue the research, taking the investigator's career to the next level
- Research associate was trained on new equipment techniques and gained the experience needed for promotion to senior research associate at the IBRI
- Postdoctoral fellow was recruited to be the director of technology development at a local patient diagnostic lab
- Staff scientist was recruited to be an application scientist manager at a global life sciences company that develops tools to help optimize research and manufacturing efficiency
- Postdoctoral fellow was recruited to be a virologist in a lab at a local academic institution
Life at the IBRI also means working in the 16 Tech Innovation District and the great City of Indianapolis.
We will be growing our research staff in our four scientific areas: disease, systems, pathways; molecular innovation; integrated data sciences; and enabling technologies. We also will add to our professional staff, as needs arise. Our website will be periodically updated with new job opportunities.
We look forward to talking with you about your interest in the following positions:
If you’re interested in joining us, please complete the following job application.