Undergraduate and Graduate Work Study
The IBRI offers undergraduates and graduates from Indiana universities the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in our laboratories under the supervision of experts in their field.
The IBRI’s work study positions are flexible, high-impact, part-time positions that allow students to work while they complete their education. Participants gain both theoretical knowledge and practical skills in research, scientific experimentation and other scholarly investigations under the close guidance of research mentors.
Benefits of a work study position include:
- Improving knowledge, skills and understanding of scientific techniques.
- Gaining real-world insight into the life of a scientist.
- Enhancing workplace skills.
- Clarifying professional goals such as the decision to go to graduate school.
- Refining your career path.